when people say “don’t judge me” for doing something weird or saying something that’s an unpopular opinion, I am the least judgmental person have you seen my life, I am in no position to judge anybody.
Fill In These Things About You
- name: Maggie
- Birthday: August 31
- Height: 5'7"
- Eye color: green
- Hair color: Blue/purple/black
- A random fact about you: I like to collect flyers with interesting typography.
- Favorite band: Radiohead
- Favorite song: Let Down
- Favorite food: Chicken parmesan
- Favorite season: Fall. Because everything is dying but it looks nice.
- Favorite animal: Horses. And also owls.
- Favorite movie: So many... One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest comes to mind.
- Anything you need to work on?: 3 paintings due for Thursday.
- Who ended your last relationship?: me.
- Are you friends with your ex?: merp.
- Do you prefer someone shorter or taller?: Taller.
- Dark hair or light hair?: Dark. Black, preferably.
- Smart or attractive?: Both, neither, if I like someone I like someone.
- Is creativity attractive?: Well it helps considering I'm attempting to be an artist.
- Do you care how much money they have?: Nah.
- Your last text: "At this point, a year doesn't look so bad."
- Last one i received: "It'll prolly be expensive."
- The last thing you ate: Cadbury caramel chocolate.
- The last thing you drank: apple juice
- The last song you listened to: Sesame Street- Joshua Radin.
- The last book you read: Fried Green Tomatoes.
- The last movie you watched: Django Unchained
- Do you play any instruments?: lol no.
- What are you pets’ names?: I have no pets.
- A random childhood memory: Pancakes and then mini-golfing at the Hawaiian Rumble in Wildwood, NJ. Sadly now gone.
on the bright side i am not addicted to cocaine
I am really fucking miserable right now. There’s a whole slew of things the universe decided to dump on me and it’s wearing me down.